Save the Deal!
The attic mold removal experts at FixAtticMold.com are here to help Real Estate Agents “save the deal!” Discovery of mold in a real estate transaction doesn’t have to ruin the deal, we can help save it! Speed is of the utmost importance, and our team can give you an estimate within an hour of your first phone call notifying us of an attic mold problem. After you call us, we can start the mold remediation process within 24 hours and keep the deal moving forward.
Click Here to remove attic mold now!
Attic Mold Scenarios & Questions
- Real Estate Agents: Close more deals
- Attic mold is fairly common, and never a huge issue. A professional mold remediation company such as FixAtticMold.com can easily and quickly take care of the attic mold, and should never cause a deal to fall through. The key is to educate your clients that attic mold is a common problem that is easily fixed.
- Mold growth can actually be a blessing in disguise, as it can illuminate bigger issues that are causing the mold growth. It’s best for the underlying issues to be discovered at this stage in the process so that buyers and sellers can address the issue up front, rather than dealing with issues down the road. Remind your clients that attic mold is common, as are minor moisture issues, and they are easily fixed by FixAtticMold.com.
- FixAtticMold.com can provide an estimate within one hour of being notified of attic mold discovery, and can start the mold removal process within 24 hours after that. Don’t hold up the deal waiting on the attic mold remediation company, FixAtticMold.com will fix the problem and keep the deal moving forward!
- Mold discovered in the attic, is there mold everywhere?
- No need to tear down the house. Mold only grows where there is enough humidity or moisture. Finding mold in one place doesn’t guarantee mold everywhere, and often the underlying issue causing the mold is localized. If attic mold is found, FixAtticMold.com can easily remediate and even fix the issue to ensure it doesn’t come back.
- Attic Mold disclosed in listing agreement or identified during an inspection. Now what?
- Testing the attic mold is a waste of money at this point. Regardless of what type of mold it is, it still has to be removed. If the mold is visible in the attic, then testing is not necessary, the next step is to remediate the mold. FixAtticMold.com will happily perform testing if you absolutely want it, but we will have to remove it anyway, so why not save some money.
- Attic Mold is identified in the home inspection process and the buyer is getting cold feet about the potential health effects.
- Attic mold rarely causes health effects, and once it is remediated there is no chance that it could have any impact on health. The important thing to do when attic mold comes up in home inspection is to not panic. Attic mold should never end the deal, the remediation process is simple and quick. Don’t let a little attic mold prevent you from buying the house you love.
- Real Estate Agents: Mold is disclosed or identified, what do I tell my buyer or seller?
- Don’t panic! Mold is rarely harmful, and easily remediated. If your seller is worried about the attic mold affecting the value of their home, the simple solution is to get affordable attic mold remediation from FixAtticMold.com. Buyers need not fear either, FixAtticMold.com can easily identify and fix the underlying cause of the attic mold as well so they never have to deal with it down the road. A win-win for both buyers and sellers real estate agents.
- Real Estate Agents: What do I recommend to my seller when attic mold is discovered?
- Home sellers should definitely contact professionals to remediate the attic mold right away. Attic mold remediation is surprisingly affordable, and will avoid any future headaches that could scare away potential buyers.
- Real Estate Agents: What do I recommend to my buyer when attic mold is discovered?
- It is crucial that the attic mold not only be remediated, but also that the underlying issue be fixed so they don’t have future headaches down the road. Attic mold remediation and prevention is simple and quick, and definitely worth the upfront investment on part of the buyer. Attic mold should never scare a buyer away from purchasing a home they love.
- Closing soon? Do we have time for mold remediation?
- Attic mold remediation can typically be completed in a couple of days, and if contacted up front, FixAtticMold.com should not cause any delays in home closing.
- Negotiating Tips
- Buyers and sellers often have conflicting interests when it comes to attic mold: sellers want it remediated as quickly and cheaply as possible so they can get the most for their home sale, while buyers want to make sure that the mold never comes back. As a real estate agent, it is important to keep some negotiating techniques in mind to get what’s best for both parties, save the deal, and prevent the attic mold from ever coming back. A very common practice is to have the sellers and buyers split the cost of the remediation and future mold prevention. This keeps everyone happy and saves the deal. Additionally, remind your buyer that by remediating the mold and fixing the underlying issue, they are typically 2/3rd of the way to an energy rebate, so for minor extra expense they could perform a third measure and potentially qualify for energy rebates.
Call us now for an immediate estimate!